Buna ziua! We are leaving for Romania in 13 days! We have received an outpouring of supplies, funds, and spiritual support from family and friends (and even a few strangers!) and we could not be more grateful. We currently have 1000 sets of toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss, and are hoping that someone will be willing to help us match this number. Erin is excited to perform oral hygiene demonstrations with the giant set of teeth she has procured from Dr. Edwards’ office in Amherst, NH. Dolls are being made for the children of the orphanage, the Roma village (Batar), and the agape (outreach) families. We are still in need of supplies, which are listed below. If you are interested in making a contribution, please do so via the Donate section of the website, or contact me via email ([email protected]) to arrange to drop off supplies. We need to be packed and ready to go on Thursday, 6/16. Thank you to everyone who has helped to make this possible!
*Supply Wish List*
- Seeds for vegetable and flowers.
- Over the counter reading glasses
- Clothing for girls ages 6-12 for all seasons, including shoes, coats, boots etc.
- Small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.
- Developmentally/age appropriate toys ages 6-12
- DVDs (the girls love nature-based programs!)
- Sewing kits
- Scissors of all sizes
- Nail clippers, tweezers
- Arts and crafts supplies
- School supplies (no paper please)